Antron Security Ltd has completed an audit on all information systems and processes, in return we’ve been awarded Cyber Essentials Accreditation.
The certificate issued by IASME demonstrates that we as a company address the common threats that impact our cyber security.
The scheme also helps ensure we protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data stored on our devices that have access to the internet.
A simple and effective way to ensure our devices stay secure and malware-free is to only use software from official stores. By doing this we can assure customers our staff use approved applications from trusted sources.
Getting certified involves a simple three step process:
- Select a Certification Body
- Verify your IT meets the accreditation standard
- Answer the forms provided
How can you protect yourself from cyber security threats:
- Use a Firewall to secure Internet services
- Secure your settings
- Control who has access to your data and services
- Anti-Virus & Anti-Malware Softwares
- Keep your device up-to-date
for more please follow this link to the NCSC (National Cyber Security Centre) to find a cyber essentials checklist – https://www.cyberessentials.ncsc.gov.uk/advice/