Some organisations believe in doing things themselves, others believe it is important to partner with specialists to deliver something compelling, valuable and of a high standard.
There are many instances of building managers and owners teaming up with organisations that provide security technology solutions. This is due to the fact that modern sophisticated security products require the know how in order to be installed and maintained effectively.
Using a security installer will:
- Guarantee you the best security possible
- You may benefit from a discount on your building insurance if your security system is installed buy an approved installer
- Receive regular maintenance to your security system
Also, it is ideal to use an NSI approved installer who will provide you with the following benefits:
- Personnel that have been security screened to British Standard 7858
- Work with a company that have displayed and proved to have technical and managerial competence and is regularly audited to ensure consistency
- Benefit from a 24 hour call out service with response to emergencies within a 4 hour period
- All fitted security alarms, alarm maintenance and monitoring services will operate to NSI standard and be NSI approved
- Possibly receive a discount from insurance company when alarm system installed by NSI approved installer
For more information, please contact Antron Security on +44 (0)1923 855 006 or email email@example.com.
If you missed part 4 of this series, click here for ‘Are Integrated Systems The Best Option? … (Part 4 Of A 5 Part Series)’