Antron Security Ltd has been providing expert security solutions to organisations since 1990 and is now seeking a Security Systems Installation Engineer to join its expanding team. You will receive many benefits such as gym membership, private healthcare, company credit card, company car, iPhone, childcare voucher scheme, 20 days + 8 BH (additional 1 per year after 2 years), overtime, workplace pension and training will be available (discretionary).
We provide bespoke and standard security solutions, taking care of the supply, design, installation and maintenance of your security systems. We are NSI approved, this means all of our staff and systems installed need to comply with the latest industry standards and is regularly inspected.
To be a successful Security Systems Installation Engineer you will have the following skills and experience:
* Qualifications in any of the following subjects – GCSE English, Maths and ICT
* Experience using at least 2 of the following brands/systems –
o BPT Impro
o BPT XIP
o ACT Enterprise
o C-Cure 9000
o Inner Range Integriti
o IP based systems.
* Experience in the security industry with experience in installing security systems
* Strong work ethics with the willingness to progress
* Hold current CSCS, ECS or IPAF cards
If you want to expand your knowledge, work in high end commercial buildings as well as car parks, building sites and sometimes residential properties in London then this is the job for you.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your salary expectations.